Thursday, June 25, 2009

Pool fun!










Nama got Cayden a new pool for his birthday. For awhile we thought we might have to set it up in the living room in order to be able to use it this year! However, the weather in Superior for the week has been mid 80's so we are taking advantage of the pool and Cayden is loving it! He was playing in the pool one day while Daddy was working on the landscaping and helped out every now and then. Then there was one time we had him fully dressed, it was in the evening, and I thought he was going to splash around... he squatted down and crawled right over the side on his belly! Of course... I couldn't get to my camera quick enough but got the aftermath... yes- there's water in the pool!

2 comments:

Andi said...

Too Cute....rookie mom on thinking your son wouldn't get wet when he's fully dressed! I love it!

The Manions said...

I was ok with him getting "wet" but never imagined he'd crawl right in!